Understand how the marketing landscape for small business has changed and how to make that change work for them. We will focus on key ideas such as, word of mouth in a social world, the engagement marketing cycle, and how your audience can use that engagement to drive social visibility that will bring customers back through their door and introduce new prospects to their business. In this presentation, your takeaways are:
•A thorough understanding with a marketing focus on the social networks and how they interact, ways to leverage their strengths, and how to evaluate them for best use for your business or organization.
•How to steps on selecting the best social networks and focus for your business
•Utilizing the most powerful features of each social network to garner results
•The “what, why, and how” of social campaigns: how to drive repeat business and amplify word of mouth by engaging your happy customers, stay top of mind to make it easy for them to share your message, and measure results.
• What really works to market a professional services business, and what doesn’t
• Over 100 different tools and tactics for marketing your business
• How to diagnose your marketing ailments
• Discover the missing ingredients that have prevented your marketing from being successful
• Break out of “analysis paralysis” and make the right choices about spending time and money on marketing
• How doing ten simple things per day can bring you all the clients you’ll ever need