The key to making the appreciation languages in the workplace “work” is implementation.
In this presentation, your takeaways are:
- Build more positive relationships within your team.
- Reduce cynicism, sarcasm, and distrust among coworkers.
- Increase your understanding of each other’s differences.
- Create a more enjoyable work environment for management, staff, and volunteers.
Our consultation services include, but are not limited to, the following elements:
- Supplying Appreciation at Work™ training sessions for management and leadership teams.
- Conducting a “kick-off” presentation for large groups.
- Providing a complete training process for multiple work groups, including interviews with key leaders, group training sessions, follow-up resources and implementation.
Maria Elena Duron is a premier partner and National Trainer with Appreciation at Work.